For all brides-to-be, here’s your chance to find out more about bridal beauty, all the way from preparing for your big day, aesthetics procedures, as well as bridal makeup. I have partnered with Singapore Aesthetics Centre, who are the organisers of this workshop.
The workshop is this coming Saturday, 2pm at Singapore Aesthetics Centre in Novena Medical Centre.
On my side, here’s what you can expect to discover:
– Selecting your makeup artist and choosing the most suitable bridal makeup styles
– How to make the most of your make up trial
– How much makeup do you actually need for your wedding
– How to ensure your skin looks and is great on your big day
– A makeup demo on transforming your look from plain to stylish and stunning
I’ll also be answering any of your questions then, so if you’re currently planning for your wedding, do RSVP and I’ll see you there 🙂